Search
  • sheridanraynes12

COVID-19 Updates

Hello everyone!


We've been watching the 1pm conferences with baited breath, but unfortunately it looks like Covid-19 is once again here to muck about with our sailing season. Our Open Day which was set for Sunday 17th has been cancelled due to Level 3 restrictions - we were hoping for Level 2 which would of allowed us to go ahead but there is plenty of time for that later.


Our Learn to Sail program is set to start on the 19th, and the Youth program is starting on the 21st. We are currently waiting for the restriction levels to drop to Level 2 before these programs can start.


If there are any questions, feel free to send us an email at cambridgeyc@xtra.co.nz

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Hello everyone, We are very excited with the Covid Alert Level change to Level 2 on Tuesday night, as this means we can begin our sailing season. Learn to Sail With only half a term remaining there is

It's about time we got a website up and going! While Facebook is still going to be where we have most of our photos and results, we are looking forward to having more information hanging out here: Res